Refunds, Returns and Exchanges Policy
Stone is a natural product, sourced from marble quarries around the world and may contain fissures, cracks, holes and pits. By purchasing our stone products, please understand that due to the fact marble is a natural material, we cannot control the formation or patterning on the products, such as veining, speckles, and grains.
Marble Basin Hub offers the highest level of customer service so you have full confidence in shopping online. We provide clear photos and detailed information of the actual piece for most of our items (the photos of the actual pieces are marked ‘actual piece’ on the website). Please be aware, however, that there are still limitations in the detail shown in the photos, such as colour and the intricate details.
7-day money back guarantee
Marble Basin Hub offers you a 7-day money back guarantee for your peace of mind. If you are not happy with your piece, you have 7 days from the day you receive it, to return the unsatisfactory item.
- If you return a product within the 7-day period we will exchange it or offer a refund. After 7 days, there will be no return or refund.
For all refunds or exchanges, the following charges/conditions apply:
- The original delivery charge from Marble Basin Hub to your requested address is non-refundable.
- After 7 days, there is no return or refund.
- Return the item by courier or bring it in person to our showroom at your cost.
- Returns or exchanges must arrive back to the Marble Hub showroom in the original condition and packaging. No refunds or exchanges will be given if the product arrives damaged or broken. You need to ensure you pack the item with the same care it arrived to you. Marble Hub recommends return postage with insurance in the event of breakage or if it is lost in transit.
- We will not be held liable for items that are sent back to us damaged or that are lost in transit.